Photo contest “Chitramaya Bhopal” organized from 15th February, 2021 to 14th March, 2021
“Chitramaya Bhopal” Last day todayUnder its various education and outreach activities, the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya (IGRMS), Bhopal is organizing a photo contest entitled “Chitramaya Bhopal” meaning Picturesque Bhopal. For this photographs related to Bhopal are invited on following categories likes Cultural Heritage, Folk Culture and traditions, Attires, Landscape, Natural Heritage, Life. Keeping in view the demand of the local people of Bhopal, the last date of the competition today till 12.00 noon on 14th March, 2021 Now interested photographers can submit online photographs related to Bhopal to the designated email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules and regulations for submission of Photographs:
- The contest is open for Indian citizens and for online submissions only. All the entries must be related to topic only.
- The submissions will not be accepted after the deadline lapses.
- Photos must be in JPEG/TIFF format. Smaller files can be submitted through online and later on larger files have to be provided to IGRMS’s hard drive.
- Maximum no. of photos can be submitted.
- A unique title & description for each image should be submitted, year of exposing and location should also be provided.
- Photographers will get the certificate of appreciation. Top three selected photographers will be given chance to exhibit 5 panels of their choices in the IGRMS separately. The period will be fixed as per the convenience of IGRMS and photographer.
- All submitted photos should contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- Every image uploaded may be either from old stock or recently taken. IGRMS reserves the right to accept and reject any submitted photo at its discretion.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- IGRMS will have the right to use the submitted Photos for exhibition and academic purpose duly giving courtesy to the photographer at any time.
- Photographs will be selected by a judging panel and results with photographs will be displayed on the website.
- Decision of judging panel and director IGRMS in this regard will be final.